The webinar will explain which tech trends community banks and credit unions need to be focused on to ensure success this year.
Recession. Widespread staffing shortages. Increasing fraud. Customer demands — and advancements in technology like we’ve never seen. Which trends will affect credit unions and community banks (CFIs) the most in 2023? Are you asking the right questions? Such as:
- Will the threat of fraud ever go away?
- Can my call center really become a revenue generator?
- How will pending legislation around real-time payments and Open Finance affect our customers?
- Should we really consider using TikTok?
Join us for this special 2023 kickoff webinar, where banking strategy expert David Hall will discuss the top 7 trends that CFIs like you should be focusing on in the coming year. You’ll discover:
- Which trends are the most crucial to ensure success for your CFI this year
- How the right digital strategies and tools can make or break your institution
- Examples of what’s working and what’s not in financial services